© 2018 All rights reserved.
Cookies and Privacy
Website by Associated Media
Precise Electroplating Ltd is a family run business, founded in 1958 by Mr Len Samways the grandfather of current owner Adrian Samways who took over as MD in 1994 on the retirement of his father Michael.
The company was originally located in Dyer Road Freemantle, moving to its current position in Pitt Road in 1963, taking on 2 of the 3 units it now owns. The third unit was accquired in 1987 giving much needed additional working space and allowing for the expansion of the electro tin plating plant to accommodate customers demands for processing larger items.